|
|
|
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 In the past 2 years that i've been married, people have been asking when's the little ones coming along, the naggier ones even "went the extra mile" to remind me (softly) that I am no longer any younger. I always have a good excuse, to enjoy 2 yrs of couplehood before plonking ourselves into parenthood.But...but...the deadline is drawing closer..."2 yrs" became "next year"...and "next year" became "this year"...I think nothing can prepare me for parenthood, no amount of reading up or listening to experienced parents would do. I guess it just has to happen before one could say, "I did it". Anyway, back on the topic of "doing it"...it's wierd, almost embarrassing to tell people that you are planning or trying this year. I can almost see the bubble of the act of "doing it"...Are people gonna keep on asking middle of this year? End of this year, knowing that we have been "trying"...maybe they get tired, embarassed or thought that asking will not make us pregnant afterall...and will just stop asking. I, for one, is guilty of asking married friends or aquaintance when's their turn... well meaning as I may be, i think I should refrain from asking in case I happened to be the grand title holder of the "ONE MILLION-th" person to ask a lady that question.....:P
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |